State of the Art Gallery
120 West State Street, Ithaca, New York 14850
21st Annual Photo Show Exhibitor Agreement March 3-28, 2010
Please print clearly
Name of Exhibitor_____________________________________________________
City_______________________________ State______________ Zip___________
Work(s) submitted: print clearly
Title Media Date Price
1. The exhibitor agrees to pay a $30.00 non-refundable fee upon submission of work.
2. The artist/exhibitor agrees to deliver their work(s) to the Gallery at the published date. and time. The exhibitor will abide by the rules of the gallery regarding presentation and suitability for hanging as stated in the Call for Entries. Final approval of the criteria is the responsibility of the Gallery Board of Directors.
3. The Gallery will provide an exhibition opening/reception for the artists with refreshments and an Award Ceremony. Exhibition announcements will be provided by the Gallery and mailed to the Gallery mailing list. Additional cards will be available for the personal use of the exhibitor, but the cost of mailing these additional cards is the responsibility of the exhibitor.
4. While the State of the Art Gallery, its members and agents, will make reasonable efforts to protect the work(s) of an exhibitor, the Gallery cannot indemnify the work(s) against loss or damage. In submitting and agreeing to exhibit the work(s) in the Gallery the exhibitor agrees that the State of the Art Gallery, its members, Board of Directors, or agents will not be held liable and will be held harmless should there be damage or loss of work(s).
5. The exhibitor agrees that the work(s) of the exhibitor may be reproduced for the purpose of advertising the exhibition for a period not to exceed five years.
6. It is agreed that the exhibitor may conduct sale of the work(s) from the exhibition. The Gallery will act as facilitator through it’s members who staff the Gallery during regular gallery hours. For the service, the Gallery receives a 30% commission on the sale of all displayed work.
7. The show ends Sunday, March 28. Work must be picked up between noon and 6 pm that day.
PHOTO Returned signature _____________________________________________DATE_______